The Bottom Line
How can we serve you?
Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual
The Bottom Line, INC. will enter all accounting transactions including checks, deposits, and other transactions affecting the checking account. This includes estimates, invoices, credit memos, and all customer transactions. It also includes vendor transactions such as bills, item receipts, checks, credit card charges, and purchase orders.
• Perform the bank reconciliation for the checking account and any credit card accounts. We will also enter journal entries as necessary for depreciation, closing entries, or otherwise as needed.
• Setup new customers, employees, and vendors on an as needed basis. All of the above transactions will be entered from original documents and ledgers provided by the client.
• Provide this service on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis according to your needs
Accurate and On-time
The Bottom Line, INC. can prepare and process payroll for your employees. We offer Direct Deposit and online access to paystubs for the convenience of your employees.
• Prepare your payroll liabilities and can e-pay at your request.
• Prepare your payroll tax returns on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as required by Federal and State agencies.
• Prepare year end reports including W-2’s and 1099’s.
Income Tax Preparation
Corporate and Individual Income Tax Services
Frustrated with doing your own taxes? Unsure about how some deductions work? Confused about which credits you may qualify to claim? That’s why we are here. Doing your taxes is not a chore when you leave it to trusted professionals like us. If you have business or personal tax filings, call us today to setup a free consultation.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Training
Large Group, Small Group, or Individual
QuickBooks Training - Large Groups
Our instructor will present a series of programs called QuickBooks Training. The program will be customized to meet the needs of the group being trained. The content will include eight hours of company set up; customer, vendor, employee, and item set up; writing checks and paying bills; invoicing and receiving payments; inventory; payroll; and file backup. Training materials will be provided for the use of each participant. Class size is limited to 30. We encourage you to audiotape and/or videotape the program. These tape copies, plus the training materials may not be sold, but distributed to your internal staff only.
We also offer one-on-one or small group trainings for learning specific tasks using the QuickBooks software. Call today to tell us how we can help you enjoy using your software!